ENVERTEC” informs the users of the web site about his policy with regard to the treatment and protection of the information of personal character of the users and clients who could be obtained by the navigation, acquisition of products or contracting of services across his web site. In this sense, “ENVERTEC” guarantees the fulfillment of the in force regulation in the matter of protection of personal information, reflected in the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, of Protection of Information of Personal Character and in the Royal decree 1720/2007, of December 21, by which there is approved the Regulation of Development of the LOPD, and in General Regulation of Protection of Information (RGPD) (UE) 2016/679.
In fulfillment of the in force legislation in the matter of protection of information, the users are informed that, in “ENVERTEC”, the technical and organizational measures have been adopted in conformity with the arranged in the above mentioned regulation. The personal information that is gathered in the forms are an object of treatment, only, on the part of the personnel of “ENVERTEC” or of the persons in charge of the Treatment here established. The suitable safety measures have been adopted to the information that is facilitated and, in addition, all the means and technical measures to his scope have been installed to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, not authorized access and theft of the information that facilitate us.
VERACITY OF DATA
The Client or User declares that all the data facilitated by him are true and correct and promises to support them updated, communicating, to “ENVERTEC”, any modification of the same ones. The user will answer of the veracity of his information and will be the only person in charge of all the conflicts or litigations could result for the falseness of the same ones. It is important that, so that we can maintain the personal data updated, the user informs “ENVERTEC” whenever there has been any modification in the same ones. Otherwise, we cannot be held responsible for their veracity.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The LOPD and the RGPD grants the interested parties the possibility of exercising a series of rights related to the treatment of their personal data. In so far as the data of the user are object of treatment on the part of “ENVERTEC”, these will be able to exercise his rights. For it, the user will have to go, providing documentation that accredits his identity (ID card or passport), by means of e-mail to email@example.com, or by means of written communication to the direction that appears in our legal notice. Said communication must include the following information: Name and surname(s) of the user, the request, address and supporting data.
The exercise of rights must be carried out by the user himself. However, they may be executed by an authorised person as the authorised person’s legal representative. In this case, the documentation accrediting this representation of the interested party must be provided.
The user may request the exercise of the following rights:
- Right to request access to personal data.
- The right to request their rectification (in the event that they are incorrect) or deletion.
- Right to request the limitation of their treatment, in which case they will only be kept by “ENVERTEC” for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Right to oppose to the treatment: “ENVERTEC” will stop treating his information, except that for legitimate motives or the exercise or the defense of possible claims they have to continue treating.
- Right to data portability: in case you want your data to be processed by another firm, “ENVERTEC” will facilitate the portability of your data to the new responsible.
In the event that consent has been given for a specific purpose, the user has the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If a user considers that there is a problem with the way in which “ENVERTEC” is handling his/her data, he/she can address his/her complaints to the Security Officer or to the corresponding data protection authority, being the Spanish Data Protection Agency the one indicated in the case of Spain.
PRESERVATION OF DATA
Disaggregated data will be retained without a deletion period. With regard to Client data, the period of conservation of personal data will vary depending on the service contracted by the Client. In any case, it will be the minimum necessary, and may be kept up to:
- 4 years: Law on Infringements and Penalties in the Social Order (obligations regarding affiliation, registrations, cancellations, contributions, payment of salaries…); Arts. 66 et seq. General Tax Law (accounting books…)
- 5 years: Art. 1964 Civil Code (personal actions without special time limit).
- 6 years: Art. 30 Code of Commerce (accounting books, invoices…)
- 10 years: Art. 25 Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Act.
The users of mailing lists or those uploaded by “ENVERTEC” to RRSS pages or profiles, will be kept until the user withdraws the consent.
Candidate data (C.V.), if any: In the event that the candidate is not selected, “ENVERTEC” may keep stored your resume a maximum of two years to incorporate it into future calls, unless the candidate states otherwise.
DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
“ENVERTEC” has the duty to inform the users of his web site about the collection of information of personal character that can be carried out, either by means of the sending of e-mail or on having filled in the forms included in the web site. In this sense, “ENVERTEC” will be considered as Person in charge of the information gathered by means previously described.
In turn “ENVERTEC” informs the users that the purpose of the treatment of the gathered information contemplates the attention of requests realized by the users, the inclusion in the agenda of contacts, the provision of products or services and the management of the commercial relation. The operations, managements and technical procedures that are realized of automated or not automated form and that make possible the collection, the storage, the modification, the transfer and other actions on information of personal character, have the consideration of Treatment of personal information.
The Web site of “ENVERTEC” has an encrypted SSL, which allows the User the safe sending of his personal information across the forms of contact of the web site.
“ENVERTEC” puts at the disposal of the users a series of telematic mechanisms for the collection and treatment of his personal information, with the purposes foreseen previously. The personal information provided in a telematic way, either through email, of the forms of contact of this web site or online contracting will be used for the commercial and administrative management of the clients and users of the company. This data will be processed through servers managed by Arsys, which is also the company providing email services, and which will be considered as the data processor.
For its part, the mail and name data will be incorporated into a database for sending commercial communications and managing the subscription to the services requested by the client or user, managed through the servers of www.envertec.es, which will also be considered as the Data Processor. You will be able to unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link that you will find in our communications, or by sending a request of exercise of your right to the company in charge of the Treatment or to “ENVERTEC”.
As it establishes the LSSICE, “ENVERTEC” promises not to send commercial communications without identifying them as such. To these effects, the information sent to the clients for the maintenance of the existing contractual relation will not be considered as commercial communication.
In any case, only the data necessary to carry out the contracted service, or to be able to respond appropriately to the request for information made by the user, will be obtained.
Occasionally, personal data will be provided through links to third party websites. In this case, at no time the personnel of “ENVERTEC” will have access to the personal information that the Client facilitates to the above mentioned third parties.
COMMUNICATION OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
“ENVERTEC” will not yield nor communicate to any third party your information, except in the cases legally foreseen or when the provision of a service implies the need of a contractual relation with a person in charge of treatment, and always in agreement with the general conditions approved by the user before the contracting of the same one. Thus, when contracting our services, the user accepts that some of the same may be, totally or partially, subcontracted to other persons or companies, who will be considered as Data Processors, with whom the corresponding confidentiality contract has been agreed, or who have adhered to their privacy policies, established on their respective web pages. The user also accepts that some of the personal data collected may be provided to these data processors, when necessary for the effective performance of the contracted service. The user may refuse the transfer of your data to the Data Processors, by means of a written request, by any of the aforementioned means.
The information supplied by the client will have, in any case, the consideration of confidential, without being able to be used for other ends that those related to the contracted services or products acquired to “ENVERTEC”. “ENVERTEC” is obliged not to divulge nor to reveal information on the pretensions of the client, the motives of the requested advice or the duration of his relation with this one.
This privacy and data protection policy has been drafted by EXPERTOS LOPD®, data protection company, on 24 May 2018, and may vary according to changes in regulations and jurisprudence that may occur. It is the responsibility of the owner of the data to read the updated document, in order to know his rights and obligations in this respect at all times.
Terms and Conditions of Use
This Web site contains texts elaborated with merely informative or divulgative aims, which can not reflect the current state of the legislation or the jurisprudence, and which refer to general situations, for what his content must not be applied necessarily by the user to concrete cases.
In this web the services offered by “ENVERTEC” are detailed. His use implies the acceptance of the following conditions, declining to realize any claim on the same ones:
- a) The use of this web is directed to persons of legal age.
- b) “ENVERTEC” will be able to modify the content of the web, his services, tariffs, guarantees, etc., in any moment and without previous notice.
- c) “ENVERTEC” can put at the disposal of the user links or other elements that allow the access towards other web sites belonging to third parties. We do not commercialize the products and services of the above mentioned linked pages, neither assume any type of responsibility on the same ones, neither on the information contained in them, nor on his veracity or legality, nor of any effects that could stem. In any case, “ENVERTEC” declares that it will proceed to the immediate withdrawal of any content that could contravene the national or international legislation, the morality or the public order, proceeding to the immediate withdrawal of the redirection to the above mentioned web site, putting in knowledge of the competent authorities the content in question.
- d) The prices indicated on the website, if any, will be valid except for typographical errors, and are subject to change without prior notice.
- e) It is not necessary to register in the web, neither to facilitate any type of personal information, to sail for the same one.
- f) “ENVERTEC” cannot guarantee the uninterrupted or totally free functioning of errors of this web. Therefore, we are not responsible for any damage caused by the use of this site.
- g) “ENVERTEC” offers his services and products of indefinite way, being able, nevertheless, to suspend the provision of the same ones, unilaterally and without previous notice.
- h) “ENVERTEC” will not be responsible for the hurts and prejudices, own or to third parties, produced by a bad use of this web on the part of the client.
- i) The user promises not to use this web nor the services offered in her for the accomplishment of activities opposite to the law, to the public order or to these conditions.
- j) “ENVERTEC” does not take responsibility of the virus that have his origin in a telematic transmission infiltrated by third parties generated with the purpose of obtaining negative results for a computer system.
- k) “ENVERTEC” is not played the role responsible for the information and contents stored, to title enunciativo but not limitative, in forums, chat’s, generators of blogs, commentaries, social networks or any other way that allows third to publish contents of independent form in the web page of the lender. Nevertheless and in fulfillment of the arranged thing in art. 11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE, “ENVERTEC” puts itself at the disposal of all the users, authorities and forces of safety, and collaborating of active form in the withdrawal or in his case blockade of all those contents that could affect or contravene the national, or international legislation, rights of third parties or the morality and the public order. In the event that the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be susceptible to this classification, please notify the website administrator immediately.
- l) This website has been checked and tested to ensure that it functions correctly. In principle, the correct functioning can be guaranteed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. Nevertheless, “ENVERTEC” does not discard the possibility that certain errors of programming exist, or that happen causes of major force, natural catastrophes, strikes, or similar circumstances that do impossible the access to the web page.
- m) The opinions poured in the same ones do not reflect necessarily the points of view of “ENVERTEC”. The content of the articles published on this Website cannot be considered, in any case, as a substitute for legal advice. The user must not act on the basis of the information contained in this Web Site without first seeking professional advice.
In short, the user is solely responsible for the use made of the services, contents and links included on this website.
In fulfillment of the Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Society of the Information and Electronic Trade we inform him of the utilization of cookies in the webs and applications of “ENVERTEC”, in order to facilitate and to improve the navigation to the users, remembering for where it sailed in the web site, the preferences and configurations of visualization, and offering to every user information that can be of his interest.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer or the device you use (Smartphone, tablet, connected television ….) when you access certain web pages or applications. Cookies allow, among other things, the collection of statistical information, facilitate certain technical functionalities, store and retrieve information about browsing habits or preferences of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can be used to recognise the user. A cookie is stored on a computer in order to identify the browser while interacting with our websites or applications. A website may set a cookie on your browser if your browser preferences allow it. A browser only allows a website to access the cookies it sets, not those set by other websites.
Why are cookies important?
“ENVERTEC” uses these cookies for operational reasons (e.g. session cookies), and for ease of use, to make browsing the website easier and more user-friendly, e.g. remembering aspects of the user such as language, country, browser, etc… Certain cookies are essential for you to use our services.
Types of cookies
Technical Cookies: to help improve the quality of our service, including storing user preferences, search results, as well as tracking user trends.
Statistical cookies: collect information about date of visit, the URL and title of the web page visited. The reports generated with this information will be purely statistical, providing information on browsing behaviour in an anonymous form.
Session Cookies: these store information on the type of user, saving the user’s nickname to avoid entering it page by page, encrypted information and information on the user’s favourites is also saved.
Analytical Cookies: these are used to track the search engine from which the website has been visited and what search terms were used to find it, they calculate the time spent on the website in each session and the number of times the user has visited the page.
The following cookies are used on this website:
|Of Session||PHPSESSID||This cookie is used by the PHP encryption language to allow SESSION variables to be stored on the web server. This cookie is essential for the functioning of the website.|
–Cookies de Terceros
|Analytics||ga(`create`, 250925261`, www.birdprotectionsystems.com); ga(`send`, `pageview`)||Statistical reports on how users find the website and how they use it: pages visited, time spent, browser type… More info|
Types of cookies by expiration
The Cookies used in “ENVERTEC” are persistent, that is to say, they remain permanently installed in his navigator and are activated every time that visits the site, providing that his use is not deactivated.
To find out how to configure the management of cookies in your browser, please consult the following links for the main browsers and devices:
-For Internet Explorer™ -For Safari™ -For Chrome™ -For Firefox™ -For Opera™ -For Edge™.
Acceptance of cookies
If you wish, you can change your cookie settings at any time by configuring your browser to accept or reject the cookies you receive or to notify you when a server wants to save a cookie. We inform you that in the case of blocking or not accepting the installation of cookies, it is possible that certain services are not available without the use of these or that you can not access certain services or take full advantage of all that our websites and applications offer.
“ENVERTEC” thanks you for consenting to the acceptance of cookies, this helps us to obtain more accurate data that allow us to improve the content and design of our websites and applications to suit your preferences.